How they work: BlueGhozt is an IOS/Android compatible Smartphone controller for Neoprism/Neopixel style LEDs with an added 4 channel 12v wireless relay(BlueGhozt Lite does not have this 4 channel relay). The device itself requires 5v to operate, with a supplemental 12v power supply if you wish to use the wireless relay. Wireless relay functions can be used for single color halos, demon eyes, or other 12v applications up to 2 amps. Once supplied with 5v power, and downloaded/installed the BlueGhozt app, you can pair with the device very simply to control it.
Primary feature summary: IOS/Android compatible, RGB Neoprism/Neopixel style LED compatible, OEM inputs for brake, turn signal, parking lights, 4 wireless relays for 12v accessories
What you need: Small headed screwdriver for screw terminals, compatible RGW Neoprism/Neopixel LED halos/strips, 12v accessory under 2 amp draw, 12v to 5v converter (optionally included during checkout for a minor cost)
Quick Video Tutorials:?
Longer Video Tutorials:
How to install for Neoprism/Neopixel halos/strips:
- Connect 5v power to correct input on BlueGhozt
- Connect compatible Neoprism/Neopixel devices
- Download/install BlueGhozt app on your IOS/Android device
- Verify Bluetooth is turned on, on your mobile device
- Open BlueGhozt app, connect to your device
- Setup LED arrangements (see Youtube tutorial)
- Begin customizing show modes
How to install for 12v wireless relay (not applicable to BlueGhozt Lite):
- Connect 5v power to designated 5v input for BlueGhozt device
- Connect 12v power to designated 12v input for 12v power switches
- Connect 12v accessories to 12v power switches (single color halos, demon eyes, LED strip) (2 amp limit per switch)
- Select “Lightning Bolt” icon in BlueGhozt app for power switch page
- Use buttons 1-4 to turn on/off your 12v accessories
How to connect and customize OEM integrated functions:
- Splice into your OEM turn signals/brake/parking wires and connect to designated input on BlueGhozt
- Select “Car” icon in BlueGhozt app for OEM function page
- Select desired color/function for each OEM function * Please be safe when selecting these functions! If you choose to use this option you are agreeing that it is for “off road use only”.