BlueGhozt is our smartphone-controlled LED controller. It is controlled via iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth and works with ws2811, ws2812b, SK6812, and similar (Neoprism/Neopixel) addressable LEDs. It supports both RGB and RGBW types of neopixels. Works with both 5V or 12V versions of addressable LEDs. It provides similar animation capabilities as our original Ghozt modules only with neopixels instead of traditional LEDs!
BlueGhozt LITE and PLUS are identical technically in every way except that the LITE does not have 4 +12V power switches for controlling 12v accessories.
JST connectors are pre-soldered which plug and play with many off-the-shelf addressable RGB LED kits. Screw terminals are included on the board for solder-less connections to power and other inputs.
- Four 12v inputs, for left turn, right turn, park, and brake
- Four 12v outputs for controlling 12v accessories (Plus only)
- Controls two chains of addressable LEDs up to 350 each! (260 for RGBW)
- Fully configurable through Bluetooth with our iOS/Android app!
- New features delivered over the air through our app updates!
- Sequential turn signals
- F1-style braking
- Parking/running lights
- Showmodes triggered via Bluetooth
- One module controls two turn signals!
- Unlimited fully customizeable showmodes can be saved with our app
- Adjustable turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- Very low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Small form factor!
- Includes a protective plastic housing!
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors recommended. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to install LEDs. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.
Business owners, be sure to check out our Preferred Partner Program for additional discounts!