BlueGhozt is our smartphone-controlled LED controller. It is controlled via iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth and works with ws2811, ws2812b, SK6812, and similar (Neoprism/Neopixel) addressable RGB/RGBA 5v and 12v LEDs.
BlueGhozt LITE and PLUS are identical except that the LITE does not have 4 +12V power switches for controlling 12v accessories.
BlueGhozt comes with screw terminals for inputs AND outputs! JST connectors are included which plug and play with many off-the-shelf addressable RGB LED kits.
- Blueghozt 2.0 has FIVE(5) 12v inputs, for left turn, right turn, park, brake, and reverse! (1.0 is missing Reverse)
- Four 12v outputs for controlling 12v accessories (PLUS only)
- Controls two chains of addressable LEDs up to 425 each! (350 for RGBW)
- Fully configurable through Bluetooth with our iOS/Android app!
- New features delivered over the air through our app updates!
- Sequential turn signals
- F1-style braking
- Parking/running lights animations
- Reverse lights control
- Showmodes triggered via Bluetooth or EXT input
- One module can control both driver/passenger side turn signals!
- Unlimited fully customizable showmodes can be saved with our app
- Automatically adjustable turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- Very low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Small form factor!
- Includes a protective plastic housing!
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors recommended. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to install LEDs. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.
Business owners, be sure to check out our Preferred Partner Program for additional discounts!
Does alot of cool stuff, only issue I have is when picking colors, what I pick on the app, doesn’t match the actual color of the lights. Maybe I’m missing something. If the colors would line up it would be 5 stars. Hopefully someone will contact me on how to fix this. Other than that I love the product.
Michael – if you look on the settings page there is a section to change what type of LED it is – (RGB, RBG, RGBW, etc) – run through that list and try them until you find one that matches yours!
blue ghozt plus is awesome 1st i have the lite and use this ghozt plus to control all my 12v accessories and im so happy with the result, there is nothing i could say just absolutely awesome, thanks blueghozt lighting.. and now waiting for sequencer module to test too..☺️
Great product but doesn’t work well with 8×32 Matrix