Professional Installation Recommended!
Visit the Getting Started page for assistance!
Note: You will need to purchase the Pickit3 programmer interface to re-program these yourself
- (5) 12v inputs, (28) output channels! (switched ground outputs)
- Show mode/Party mode!
- Sequential turn signals that self-calibrate to the car’s flasher unit
- One module controls up to two turn signals!
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Switchback parking light control (optional)
- Built-in parking light dimming for taillights (optional)
- Brake light control or High-beam dimmer capability
- Vehicle on/off animation
- Up to two looping show modes, triggered by a 12v switch
- 3 turns, 1 touch turn signal feature added to any car
- Reprogrammable after install! (Simply extend programming pins out of housing)
- Extremely low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Comes with default programming, or completely customizable using our software!
- Ultra small form factor!
- Made in the USA
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors required. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to LEDs, to install our sequencer. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.
These items are sold INDIVIDUALLY and in most cases are only used for 1 side of the car (driver or passenger), but our unit DOES support dual turn signals on a single board which can be easily used for motorcycles/etc.
Just perfect as always!
These boards are super useful. It would be a slight bit more helpful if the wilk screen identified pin #1, so it’s a bit more intuitive than the pin shape.